Monday, February 1, 2010

Cockroaches Afraid Light Omg Help Please Answer!!?

Omg help please answer!!? - cockroaches afraid light

In order not afraid of a bug in the world, but cockroaches WTF !!!!!!!!!! and IM afraid that if you say in my house and my mother does not always soooo afraid of them and my friends say that there is in this house because shes never seen anyone have in the apartment in disarray during the original construction, but now I just paranoid and when I sing and I'm going to bed with the light from PLEASE HELP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Marie said...

Only in traps for them. Or contact an exterminator to check out the place. It may be a trip without value, but it will help you sleep better at night if you are sure to have cockroaches in her apartment.

Try to think of other things get. Television, reading a book.

Georgia said...

Call a friend that you are not alone. Or is it a man comes to see, and traps for them. Good luck

DANNy =] said...

Well .. I've never heard or seen a cockroach in the bed .. .. soo Bout Dat Dont worry and just dropping ...

Post a Comment