Tuesday, February 9, 2010

What A Vajina Look Like Bump On Outer Vagina?

Bump on outer vagina? - what a vajina look like

Well, first I'm only 16 and I'm not sexually active. I've never been before, and I am also very germaphobic. And I did not kiss anyone for long. And I shave (it). Okay, so today I realized that I host this on my vajina and is red and the outside of the vagina. Tender For more information on the dryer and feel and a little painful. I tried searching, but I know that is not herpes (I'm not sexually active) are not a cyst. My sister had an ovarian cyst that is sexually active, and believe me, is very different from what I have. I think it could be made available to a hair follicle. I do not think because a wart warts are white and had a wart on his knee before and know the warts are different. In addition, you can attend the the gynecologist, because my parents can not afford health insurance for me. Start (Note: Do not request a discussion of the reasons have no health insurance and think about this topic please!). Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment