Thursday, February 25, 2010

Pantie Anxiety Bledding Not Heavy From Period More Than 2 Weeks Help?

Bledding not heavy from period more than 2 weeks help? - pantie anxiety

I am 23 and have never had a regular cycle, and I sometimes went for months and months without the doc told me I had a disease poly cystic ovaries, but not the size of the cyst was done. Well, I lost weight and the last 4 months, my bike was to be considered normal. Starting this month, but for some reason I had my time and was very light and stained after 2 weeks because of its style lighting is managed as both a panty liner and not evil. But my question is it normal that women do so in time, should I worry? (I'm scared, so please dont scared me to be honest, if you know or experiance similur women expecially thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment